All gas appliances require an annual service we can ensure that your current system is operating to peak performance, ensure against Carbon Monoxide leaks and prolong its lifespan. Regular maintenance can also help prevent a system breakdown which can be expensive and never welcome.
Price can be advised at time of booking service. Gas Safe, manufacturer and Invicta Gas Ltd recommends that the Oxygen sensing pilot (Oxypilot) is replaced on each annual service. Please note there is no fitting charge as will be done during the service.
WHAT DOES SERVICING INCLUDE?
- Gas Fire Servicing includes the following as Standard
- Inspection of flue termination and condition
- Stripping of the appliance and cleaning of any debris
- Check on coals and their condition
- Spraying of the coals to protect with Heat resistant coating in Rejuvenating coal paint (where applicable)
- Check of gas pressures and safety
- Smoke and spillage test
- Diagnosis of any parts required
- Check on catchment spaces
- Certification on safety of appliance
Please note: A service will not cure problems.
Areas of coverage: Whitstable, Herne Bay, Canterbury, Thanet, Faversham and surrounding areas. For any other area, please contact the office.