Gas Boilers & Central Heating
Gas Fires & Water Heaters
Good discounts for multi appliance servicing
Our Servicing and Repairs are always carried out by fully qualified Gas Safe Engineers.
Boilers need to be
analysed and performance tested annually. You have a Formula One racing car in your boiler, it’s top performance saves you around 50% of your gas bill. It needs annual perfomance testing each year.
Often it’s not until something goes wrong that we panic and need immediate help. By looking after your Boiler and Heating System you can make those calls a lot less likely, much
Invicta Gas Ltd have been servicing and fault repairing your boilers for over 35 years. We continue to have 1000’s of happy customers throughout our many years in business. We service and advise on makes of gas boilers with our highly skilled team of Gas Safe Engineers.
However it is not just Boilers and Heating Systems that we service and repair.
Invicta gas Ltd carry out Services and Landlords Gas Safety Certifications on Gas Boilers, Unvented Cylinders
We are accredited Worcester-Bosch Service agents and also carry out the Guarantee work for BFM Europe Ltd,(Kinder, Kohlngasz, Verine, Flavel, Portway, The Collections and Global), and we carry spare parts for most of their fires.
Invicta Gas Ltd have LPG engineers and can carry out installations, servicing and breakdown calls on gas appliances.
At Invicta Gas Ltd we believe in the true Value of Servicing. Many companies believe a Boiler service can simply be testing the flue or just looking at a Gas Fire during a Service is enough to certificate it and in our view both of these are incorrect. Below are two checklists to make sure your service is complete. These include everything that should definitely be carried out.
Taken from Which?
Make sure the engineer is Gas Safe registered. Someone who’s been trained is likely to do a better job than someone working illegally. Ask what will be included in the boiler service and make a note. Watch the engineer and use our checklist to ensure that they cover the basics. A good boiler service should last at least 30 minutes. If it’s shorter than this, ask why. Finally, ask for a written report and check it is accurately filled out. If you have any concerns, contact the Gas Safe Register.
A good boiler service should include:
- A visual check of the boiler and flame, if possible
- Checks on the flue (externally and internally)
- Checking the operating pressure
and / orheat input
- Checking safety devices
- Check case seals form an effective seal
- Boiler casing removed to check all main boiler components (burner, heat exchanger, main injector,
spark / sensorprobe) Boiler fired safely to identify any working faults Boiler parts cleaned, if necessary
- Clearing of Condensate Trap
- Checking the Gas Integrity of the property
- A service report showing everything the engineer has done
Gas Fire Servicing
- Visual Check on Appliance (flame picture, Sooting, Seals, controls)
- Check the Integrity of the Gas Supply
- Take coals off and check
- Check and clear Catchment Space
- Check for Correct Hearth measurements
- Check Flue flow and spillage test
- Spray coals
- Test and check Safety mechanisms
- Check Thermocouple/Oxypilot
- Report on any parts required
- Check Ventilation
- Clean out burner