COST DOES NOT INCLUDE OXYPILOT CHANGE – PLEASE CONTACT THE OFFICE FOR COSTS
Gas Safe & Invicta Gas recommend that you need your gas appliances serviced annually. An unchecked gas appliance could leave you & your family at risk of Carbon Monoxide poisoning.
Our Gas Safe Registered engineers will carry out a comprehensive check on your appliance.
- Inspect the appliance to ensure it is working properly
- Remove casing of appliance to inspect main components
- Check gas pressure & heat input
- Check for corrosion
- Check for leaks
- All safety devices check
- Test flue & terminal for any unsafe fumes
- Clean parts if required
- Replace casing & check seals
- Certificate CP12
Don’t ignore the warning signs. Annual gas fire servicing can save you money & your life.
See the Gas Safe Register Carbon Monoxide video HERE